Sunday, July 06, 2008

An Eight-year-old Reviews Cloud Cult


The guy who runs the Sneeze asked his "almost eight year old" to review an album. His thoughts:
This album is the best one I've ever heard in my life. It makes my insides stand up and salute the appreciation of rock music made by you.
Also, for good measure:

If you're in a Radio Shack and you see guys dressed up for a tea party with clouds, buy that one. Because that one's "Feel Good Ghosts." It's the best. It makes me want to get up out of my seat and start par-taying. That means partying.
Come on now. You'd buy any album in the world if someone described it like that. In this case, he was describing Cloud Cult's new album, Feel Good Ghosts. I haven't heard it yet - I'm sampling a few songs from their MySpace page right now and I'll probably own it before the day is out.

No comments: