Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Workout Playlist - July 14, 2009

Still doing the 30-minute workouts, although I'm debating upping the time a little bit.

You Know You're Right - Nirvana
Night of the Living Baseheads - Public Enemy
Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle - Nirvana
Huddle Formation - Go! Team
Great DJ - Ting Tings
A Shot in the Arm - Wilco
The Bends - Radiohead
All Because Of You - U2

Notes:

The right Nirvana song can turn a casual workout into a full-throttle berzerker throwdown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found the best way for me to get long periods of exercise (if you have a machine of some sort) we have an elliptical trainer, is to watch TV showed on DVD. They are about 45-50 minutes long depending on the network they were on and how long ago. I watched Babylon 5, The Wire, The Shield this way. Kept me much more engaged than music and I would forget I was exercising.